Daniel, WY | 6,500+ Acres | $19,995,000
Welcome to CK Ranch
Homesteaded in the late 1,800’s, CK Ranch still carries the the last two letters of the founding families last name; Lindback. Located on the banks of North Cottonwood Creek, CK Ranch borders nearly 5 miles of forest service and holds a similar length of fishing stream that has historically maintained it’s designation as a premier Blue Ribbon Fishery. An abundance of large game, including Elk, Deer, Moose, Antelope and Bear live on and around this spectacular property which backs up to the Wyoming Range to the West, and is flanked with spectacular views of both the Wind River and Gros Ventre Mountain Ranges to the east and north. With no conservation easements, restrictions this undeveloped pristine property awaits the discerning value buyer that wants to paint his / her own vision across this 6,500 acre expanse. A very rare find, in the middle of northwest Wyoming, 1.5 hours from Jackson Hole, and 3.5 hours from Salt Lake City.
- 6,500 +/- Acres
- Area: Cottonwood Creek Ranch - Daniel, Wyoming
- ocated on the banks of North Cottonwood Creek
- Bordering 5 miles of forest service
- Premier Blue Ribbon Fishery designation
- Abundance of large game
- Views of the Wind River and Gros Ventre Mountain Ranges
- No conservation easements
- 1.5 hours from Jackson Hole, 3.5 hours from Salt Lake City
Download The Brochure
Thank you for your interest in our property. Please fill out the form to download the brochure.